Comfort 250.2 speed
Find out the new
dimension of safe speed.
The Comfort 250.2 speed is the first real high speed operator for garage doors, because it opens and closes the door up to 50% faster than standard operators. This occurs permanently.
At the same time by using energy saving lights and modern motor technique the operator is also extra energy saving and efficient:
the power consumption in stand-by mode amounts ca. 4 watt.
By all rapidness, the Comfort 250.2 speed surely fulfils the high safety requirements for operator systems demanded by ourselves.
Find out the new dimension of safe speed.
For all garage doors:
up-and-over doors, single-walled and double-walled sectional doors, retractable up-and-over doors and canopy doors
- High speed door travel in direction OPEN and CLOSE:
between max. 210 and 220 mm/sec., permanent
- Use of energy saving lights
- Light function: additionally extendable with MAX Light
(140 watt light capacity by 29 watt energy consumption)
- EOS for uniform and quick installing
- Modern, extra flat design: max. height 125 mm
- free combinable panels for an individual design
- Door width: up to max. 5.50 m
- Door weight: up to max. 175 kg
- Parking lots: max. 14
- Operations: max. 24 per day
- Push and pull force: 800 N
- Nominal voltage: 230 V