Park barriers secure the entrances to subgarages, parking areas and works entrances.
Within seconds the access is granted for authorised persons. By means of high speed run, LED safety lights and extensive safety features and operational controls.
The completely new Parc 200 range uses Marantec's direct current technology, thereby guaranteeing excellent safety features. The integrated latest generation control unit incorporates an innovative BUS system which enables applications to be realised at any time by simply adding additional modules.
- Length barrier arm: up to max. 6 m
- Length double barrier arm: up to max. 12 m
- Left and right-hand installation with one-piece barrier arms or articulated barrier arms
- High-speed function for barrier arm lengths of up to 3 metres
- For clearance height of max. 2 metres for park barriers with an articulated arm
- Nominal voltage: 230 V
- Opening times:
High speed park barrier (up to 3 m): approx. 3 sec.
Standard park barrier: approx. 5-10 sec.
(depending on the barrier arm length)
- Duty cycly: 90%
- Range of temperature: -20°C bis +60°C
- Reference point technique
- Electronic power monitoring
- Soft start, soft stop
- Automatic cut-out
- Push-open security device
- Anti-blocking device
- Excess travel stop
- Automatic timer function
- Electronic travel cut-out
- Synchronisation of double barriers
through master/ slave system
- Integrated release
- Connection for signal lights
- Connections for push-buttons, code keypads and key switches
- Connection for final position message
- Connection for alarm system
- Reset function
- Closing speed programmable
- Lockable housing