Comfort 220.2 blueline
Winner of the R+T 2009
The most energy saving operator.
Marantec operator systems with the new innovative and patented blueline-technology are currently the most energy efficient as they only need a minimum of energy, only 0.3 watt for ensuring the operation mode. This is more than 90 % of energy savings compared to the current operator systems. At the same time they guarantee permanent availability of all safety and comfort functions.
Battery back-up as an emergency power system.
It assumes the control and guarantees a temporary opening and
closing of the door. If required the battery back-up can be anytime retrofitted as an accessory.
For all garage doors:
up-and-over doors, single-walled and double-walled sectional doors, retractable up-and-over doors and canopy doors
- Power consumption in stand-by mode: 0.3 watt
- Use of energy saving lights
- Light function: additionally extendable with MAX Light
(140 watt light capacity by 29 watt energy consumption)
- EOS for uniform and quick installing
- Free combinable panels for an individual design
- Modern, extra flat design: max. height 125 mm
- Optional battery back-up for emergency power supply in case of power failure. Versions:
battery back-up 200 with battery capacity 2,2 Ah and
battery back-up 700 with 7,2 Ah.
- Door width: up to max. 5.0 m
- Door weight: up to max. 100 kg
- Parking lots: max. 8
- Push and pull force: 600 N
- Door travel speed: 140 mm/sec.
- Opening time: ca. 15 sec.
- Nominal voltage: 230 V