Dynamic vario DC
DC technology for industrial sectional doors
Right up until recently, it would have been considered impossible for an industrial door with ultra-comfortable handling properties, sensitive force limitation and numerous extension options to be automated in a
few easy steps. Now, this revolution has been given a name: Dynamic vario DC! Cutting-edge direct current technology combined with innovative development expertise make this possible. And who is better placed than Marantec to get this direct current technology right?
- For spring balanced sectional doors up to 12 m² max. and 160 kg max. door weight
- For commercially and privately used doors
- For direct attachment, flanged mounting and spindle chain drive
- With integrated or external control
- With integrated quick release system
- Voltage 230V / 50Hz, 24V DC motor
- Complies with force limitation standards (EN 12453 and EN 12445) without active closing edge safety device
- Soft start/soft stop, individually adjustable for Open and Close direction
- Adjustable speed
- Modular extension options, easy to connect through automatic recognition
Easy and quick to install.
Direct attachment, flanged mounting and spindle chain drive. The Dynamic vario DC is extremely quick to install. Different shaft sizes can be adapted easily and flexibly using our proven shaft adapters.
Through the sensitive force limitation no more cable slack switch is required. It means considerable material and time saving by the mounting. For detailed information please see the declaration of conformity in the dealer forum. Please notice also the general door requirements in the manual.
Couldn’t be easier to handle.
The variability of the Dynamic vario DC is also unbeatable when it comes to ease of operation and accessories.
It can be operated by remote control, or via external control elements or the control unit. The range of accessories includes the familiar hand transmitters, receivers, push buttons, code buttons, key switches, photocells, an electric lock and a battery backup system.
Flexible controlling is now possible too.